I’m always amazed at the products from the Humminbird Manufacture. Don’t let the low price fool you or keep you from taking a good look, this little baby has all the features you need to find the big ones where you fish.
It has many features you would expect to find on the more expensive models out there. Don’t let this one get by without at least looking at the review. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.
- Fishfinder with four-inch, four-level grayscale display with 160 x 128-pixel resolution.
- Single-beam sonar with 20-degree beam and 800 watts PTP power output; coverage equal to 1/3 depth
- Transom-mount transducer included; one-year warranty
- 100 Watt, 200KHz Fishfinder
- 4-Inch, 4 level greyscale LCD
- 160V x 128H pixel resolution
- Includes transom mount transducer
- Programmable fish and depth alarms (fish alarm works together with Fish ID+)
- Fish ID+ interprets sonar returns and displays Fish Symbol when requirements are met
Fish ID+ uses advanced sonar processing to interpret sonar returns and displays a Fish Symbol when very selective requirements are met. When a fish is detected, a fish icon and its depth are displayed above the return that has been classified as being a fish. Three different fish icons represent the intensity of the sonar return, and provide an indicator of relative fish size.this is amazing technology…Read Humminbird PiranhaMAX 150 Full Review of FishFinderReviews.net